With a 1270mm (50″) x 915mm (36″) jaw (the widest impactor in its class), the B50I places Böhringer Group at the forefront of track portable crushing systems. Maximum productivity is delivered through the enhancements to the impactor with heavy duty closed rotor enhancement for all crushing applications. Placed before the impactor, the B50I’s RGF provides greater reduction and the fastest material throughput on the market, by offering greater separation of fines prior to the material overs entering the crusher chamber.
The B50I-RG crusher brings more production, more power and greater fuel efficiency thanks to the Cat® C13B at its core. Breaking boundaries is in Böhringer’s DNA and the B50I-RG is a reflection of 72 years of design innovation, coupled with industry leading modern appointments and unmatched output capacity.
Heavy duty track mounted crusher with the following features:
- 2.40m (50”) Size X9.15m (50”X 36”) Impact Crusher.
- 340kw- 456Hp Cat C13B engine.
- Track: 500mm 19.7” shoes.
- Integrated hydraulic folding hopper Over 20” 6.000m RGF
- Integrated Stockpiling conveyors. With Optional Combi- link stacker link.
- I-beam plate fabricated chassis construction.
- Optimal space between crusher discharge and main conveyor feed boot.
- Open chassis design for ease of maintenance.
- Fast setup time.