With a 1440mm (56″) x 915 mm (36″) jaw (the widest jaw in its class), the B56J places Böhringer Group at the forefront of track portable crushing systems. Maximum productivity is delivered through the enhancements to the jaw box with heavier flywheel enhancement for all crushing applications.
The B56J crusher brings more production, more power and greater fuel efficiency thanks to the Cat® C15 at its core. Breaking boundaries is in Böhringer’s DNA and the B56J is a reflection of 72 years of design innovation, coupled with industry leading modern appointments and unmatched output capacity.
Heavy duty track mounted crusher with the following features:
- 1440.0m (56”) x 915.0m (36”) single toggle jaw.
- 424kw 577Hp C15 Cat engine.
- Track 500.00m (19.7”) Shoes.
- Integrated hydraulic folding hopper.
- Integrated hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors.
- I-beam plate fabricated chassis construction.
- Large gap between crusher discharge and main conveyor feed boot.
- Open chassis design for ease of maintenance.
- Fast setup time.