The B50C cone crusher adds to the Böhringer Group range of proven performance driven products. With its 300HP cone and a 456 hp Cat C13B power unit, the B50C places Böhringer Group at the forefront of track portable secondary crushing systems. The B50C offers high material capacity and throughput, large stockpile capacity, and operator focused features. The B50C provides a high degree of control over the final product, making it the ideal portable secondary crusher.
The B50C crusher brings more production, more power and greater fuel efficiency thanks to the Cat® C13B at its core. Breaking boundaries is in Böhringer’s DNA and the B50C is a reflection of 72 years of design innovation, coupled with industry leading modern appointments and unmatched output capacity.
Heavy duty track mounted crusher with the following features:
- 300 HP cone
- 340Kw 456 Hp Cat C13B engine.
- Track 500.00m (19.7”) shoes.
- Integrated hopper with folding rear door.
- I-beam plate fabricated chassis construction.
- Large gap between crusher discharge and main conveyor feed boot.
- Open chassis design for ease of maintenance.
- Fast setup time.